Ideal Meal is an engaging routine with beautifully designed props that is all about the fun and relatable topic of food! It’s practical, easy to do, packs flat, instantly resets and audiences absolutely love it. This is the perfect effect for beginners and pros alike!
A collection of cards with different drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts from a variety ofrestaurants are introduced. Your participant uses these as a menu of sorts to order a four coursemeal. Once their choices are made, all the cards are turned over to reveal prices on the backs, with eachitem having a different value. Their selections are summed and that total amount matches your prediction!
You will love how the ancient principle at play has been enhanced and camouflaged in a brand new way that hides and improves the workings, while also unlocking new features that elevate the routine.
- No gimmicks or gaffs
- Completely self-working and incredibly easy to perform
- Instantly resets
- Every item’s price is different. As part of the routine, you can show other choices sum to another total
- Multiple handlings taught
- No table necessary, it can be performed entirely in the hands – perfect for strolling!
- Can be performed hands off
- Works great over Zoom in addition to real world performances
- Customize the prediction to your style (money, a gift card, billets, etc.)
- Custom printed cards on plastic PVC stock for durability (if they get dirty just wipe them clean!)
“Ideal Meal is an ideal miracle. It’s unique, engaging & baffling. This is the Michelin Star of magic that leaves your spectators well satisfied. Highly recommended!
– Joel Dickinson
“David is the master at taking classic effects and bringing them into the modern day world. Not only is this hard hitting and fun to perform, but it is DEAD EASY making it perfect for both workers and beginners alike. Ideal Meal gets a *muah!* chef’s kiss from me!”
– Michael O’Brien
“Ideal Meal is like a 5-star prix fixe meal with the perfect dessert ending! I love it!”
– Apollo Riego
“There’s three things that my favorite magic needs to be: direct, baffling and practical. Ideal Meal is the real deal!”
– Kyle Purnell
“A self-working reinvention of a foolproof classic mentalism method with a fun theme. If you’re in the market for a solid commercial prediction effect where the spectators do 99% of the work, you should check out Ideal Meal.”
– Phill Smith